Nowadays, it is simply not enough to expect your business to grow by word of mouth or ads in the paper. First of all, who reads the paper anyways? Second of all, printed marketing is slowly dying. More and more people are turning to the world wide web when they are looking for helpful information, including where they can go when they wake up with a sore neck. If your chiropractic practice isn’t rising to the top of Google searches, you are ultimately losing business to someone else. It is important that you invest into online SEO, as it will greatly increase the number of times your website is landed upon, viewed, and ultimately the number of patients you receive.
What is SEO, you ask? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of affecting the visibility of a website, aka how often a specific site is being viewed and how frequently the site appears in search lists. There are many tactics used by online SEO in order to promote how often a website is viewed and rises to the top of search lists. Many companies employ SEO companies to ensure that their business is getting the most from its online presence.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
When people search for ‘chiropractor’, thousands upon thousands of results will pop up on Google. If you want people in your area to see your practice pop up on the top of the list, SEO is a must. People, on average, will consider the first 2-5 results that come up on the screen. They are not going to spend hours flipping through pages of google. SEO should be your main focus if you want to be one of those first 2-5 results.
This is where EliteChiropracticMarketing.com steps in. Elite Chiropractic Marketing is an online SEO company that will implement SEO tactics utilizing your current web page in order to promote your views and ultimately number of patients you see. Elite Chiropractic Marketing has demonstrated success by ranking Page 1 Spot 1 of Google for many Chiropractic companies and ultimately generating massive amounts of new patients per month.
At the end of the day, if you are not utilizing online SEO then you are not getting the maximum amount of patients to your office. If you want to be known in your community, if you want your practice to grow, and if you want to get quick results by having someone else put forth the effort, SEO from EliteChiropracticMarketing.com is for you!
Once the decision has been made to maximize the available use of free social media marketing for your Chiropractic office, you must first decide your strategy. If you go at your marketing plan haphazardly, your end results will not be targetable.
At EliteChiropracticMarketing.com we have put together an easy step-by-step guide to creating and executing a strategy for your social media marketing.
- Optimal Patients. It is useless to try and market your Chiropractic office to the entire social media database. You will run yourself ragged, and get no where in the end. It is much more ideal to target the optimal patient; the one that you want to come in to your office for services or that will refer your services to friends and family. You can target your optimal patients by doing searches on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You can search different topics such as “chiropractor” or “back pain” to find conversations that people have had. You can also search specific hashtags to land on your optimal patients. Last but not least, once you have found them, don’t hesitate to befriend them or reach out to them by providing them helpful information as a solution to a problem they may have (e. chronic pain).
- Your main objective in your social media strategy should be to constantly gain new followers, new referrals, and new clients. You want to be a leader in your community and ‘the place’ to go for overall wellness and chiropractic care.
- Online Tactics. In order to meet your objective, you should aim to maximize your use of online capabilities. For a good social media strategy, one will have a blog on a site such as WordPress or Blogspot. One will also participate in microblogging, which is done via Twitter. Microblogging is like a blog, only it is broken up and sent out throughout the day. Thirdly you want to utilize all social networks: Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram & Google+. And lastly, use video social networks such as YouTube, Vine, and Vimeo.
- Marketing Tactics done Offline. In addition to maximizing your online presence, it is also wise to participate in activities such as local tradeshows, conferences, health fairs, and so on. The more you get the face of your brand out there, the more people will know and recognize it.
- Measure your ROI. Last but not least, you want to be able to assess how your marketing tactics provide a return on investment for your business. It is important to measure this in each of your marketing efforts. For example, if your goal was to increase the number of clients with microblogging, take a measurement of how many new clients you received as a result of microblogging.
Nowadays, one of the most effective, popular, and free way to effectively market your company is through the use of social media. Are you looking for ways to grow your practice? If so, social media is the answer for you. Many chiropractic offices are using social media to promote awareness of their practice, get new patients in the door, and ultimately grow their business.
Social media is 100% worth your time educating yourself on and implementing in today’s day in age where technology runs the world.
- Save money While Simultaneously Increasing Effectiveness. Social media is free. This reason alone is enough to be implementing it in some way, form or fashion. The negligence to use free marketing tools is a mistake you do not want to make. In addition to saving money, social media is an increasingly effective marketing tool as it has been proven to reach more people and work better than previously used Chiropractic marketing techniques. However, although social media is free, you must still take the time and resources to invest in creating a professional overall brand. This can be done with a customized, hi-res logo and a nicely done website.
- Get Your Information in the Right Hands Faster. Older forms of marketing, such as news paper or magazine ads or even radio ads, all require quite a bit of a process. First the information must be submitted, then approved, and then there is a waiting period until it goes into print or is aired. Once it is released, you are left to hope that it gets into the proper hands. With social media, you know that the marketing information is being released and seen immediately.
- Know Your Target Audience. Previously done chiropractic marketing techniques that were shown to be ineffective were this way largely in part that the information was untargeted and to too broad of an audience. With a little research and a few internet searches, you can customize your target audience. You will also be able to track and see who exactly is following you. The question of ‘where is this information going?’ will never be one to ask.
- Locate Feedback. You can easily monitor the perception others have of your practice, such as your current patient base, prospected patient base, and even your competitors by doing a search to see what people are saying. Search specific hashtags for quick feedback.
It is one thing to bring a new patient into your office for Chiropractic care, and it is a whole separate thing to get that patient to continue getting treatments at your practice. In addition to being awesome at what you do, you will also need to be wise in the marketing department. At EliteChiropracticMarketing.com, we know just the way to best utilize marketing skills in order to gain repeated business at your Chiropractic office.
First of all, you must stay in contact with your patients as best as you can. Encourage your patients to like your Facebook page. Hand out a business card that lists your contact information, website, and social media sites you are a part of. Get their email address as part of the mandatory initial paperwork so you can keep them aware of special promotions, office hours, blog posts, and newsletters. Be careful, however, because eblasts can be a double edged sword if you let them. The best way to send out emails is as infrequently enough to keep them interested, without over doing it and causing them to become annoyed. Many times people will unsubscribe if they feel they are being inundated with information.
Secondly, you must be wise in the types of discounts you offer. Consider offering your treatments in a package plan, where if they buy a ‘bundle’ up front, they will save 10% on the entirety of the treatments. Hand out ‘frequent patient’ coupons where once they collect a certain amount, they receive a free treatment or an introduction discount to another treatment or service you offer. In that case it will be a win-win for everyone.
Lastly, you must treat your patients as if they were gold itself. Make them feel like they are the most important people in the room. Remember their name, their occupation, and their children’s name. Encourage them to bring in family members and spend time speaking with them. Manage your flow of patients by not overbooking so you can give each patient the concentrated time he or she deserves. No one wants to feel as if they are just a number that comes in and out the door. They want to feel like they matter and like you care. Make each customer feel like they belong at your office, and don’t give them any reasons not to want to come back to see you again!
Nowadays, it is no longer relevant to only offer amazing services to rely on getting patients through the door. Although this is obviously an important aspect to any Chiropractic business, a few more steps must be taken in order to maximize your patient potential.
Although your focus as a Chiropractic team is health and wellness, at the end of the day you still have a business to run. We are going to give you several tips on how to increase your business profitability and get found on the internet through online marketing strategies.
- Develop an Online Presence. Having a website is crucial, as the internet is only an arm’s distance away from the average American. We are so connected to technology these days, and rely on its expertise and resource to guide us in our every day decision making. Choosing where to go receive Chiropractic care will rely heavily on internet searches as well as online ratings and reviews. First things first: get a website. Make sure it is easy to use, mobile friendly, and include lots of pictures with useful information. You can speed up the process of receiving a high Google rating by listing your business on every available online directory out there. Begin with the ones that pop up first when you search for chiropractors in your area.
- Get the Most from Social Media. First of all, it is free. Why wouldn’t you use it? Almost everyone has a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter account. Use these channels to advertise your business and services. Tweet about healthy lifestyle tips, or even specials you are offering that week. Anything to keep your name popping up in their feed will benefit your business in the long run.
- Connect with Other Local Businesses. If you scratch their back, they’ll scratch yours. See if you can trade referrals with other businesses that also promote health and wellness. For example, if there is a spa nearby, see if you can place their cards in your office and your cards in theirs. This will only increase the amount of frequency in which people will hear and find out about your Chiropractic business.
- Encourage Positive Thinking. Many people still have differentiated opinions on Chiropractic care and its validity. Promote the benefits of Chiropractic health & wellness by having current patients post testimonials on your Google+ or Yelp page. People can share stories about improved chronic pain, comfortable pregnancy, and promoted overall health and sleep. This will help people that are on the fence about Chiropractic care to perhaps come in to your office and explore opportunities with you and how their lives can be benefited.